Neo-Futurists Membership and Design Contest
Become a shiny new member of the Neo-family! Either start a new Neo Maven membership and spend a year enjoying lots of Neo-perks (a $250 value for only $100) or enter the t-shirt design contest and go down in Neo-history!
Maven Membership Program
Low on cash but Neo-friendly? The Neo-Futurists introduce the most affordable way to experience over 250 annual events via the Maven membership program.
For only $100, patrons receive an annual membership, complete with personalized membership card, offering free, or steeply discounted, access to all Neo-Futurist events year-round valued at over $250. Memberships can begin anytime and are active for one year from date of purchase.
That’s nice, but show me the perks!
- FREE admission to all Prime Time shows for the Maven
- 50% discount for all additional Prime Time admissions purchased by Maven
- When attending Too Much Light…, Maven and (1) guest pay the original 1988 price of $1 x the roll of a 6-sided die
- (1) Free admission to any Neo-Futurist Summer Program (i.e. Film Fest)
- (1) Free concession item every time Maven attends any Neo-Futurist event
- 15% Discount on all Neo-Futurist Classes/Workshops/Intensives
- 25% Discount on all Neo-Futurist Merchandise
- 2-for-1 tickets to any New York Neo-Futurist Production (excluding December performances)
- Exclusive discounts/offers throughout the year
Maven Memberships are available today by calling (773) 878-4557 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, memberships will be available online via www.neofuturists.org soon.
Neo-Futurist T-shirt Design Contest
Do you have a great design idea for the next Neo-Futurist t-shirt? This fall, enter the Neo-Futurist t-shirt design contest where the newest and coolest t-shirt will be chosen to sell in The Neo-Futurarium’s merchandise store.
The search is on for the best, most awesome, most original Neo-Futurist t-shirt designs that Chicago has to offer. Something befitting a company that makes “theater that rides a unicorn into a frothy sweat and then shoots it and guts it to sleep inside.”
Three finalists will be chosen internally from all submissions before it’s left to the fans to vote and determine the winning entry.
What do I get for sharing my genius design?
The winner receives a $100 cash prize, one Neo-Futurist Maven Membership (value of $100), a complimentary t-shirt featuring their winning design, two invitations to attend the annual company gala (tickets for the gala are normally $80 each), and two free tickets to any Neo-Futurist performance.
That’s not all!
The runner up receives a t-shirt featuring their own original design plus two free tickets to any Neo-Futurist performance. Who said it doesn’t pay to come in second?
- Design submissions accepted now through Friday, September 14
- Top 3 finalists will be announced on Monday, September 17 through the Neo-Futurist blog and social media
- Public voting is open from Monday, September 17 through Wednesday, September 26 both online and at The Neo-Futurarium
- Winning design and runner-up will be announced on Thursday, September 27 through the Neo-Futurist blog and social media
What kind of design are you looking for?
Bold, playful, modern, creative and original.
Requirements: Design may be for front or back of t-shirt, and should be suitable for both men’s and women’s t-shirts.
- Be monochromatic, (shirts will be printed using either black or white ink).
- Be in a format suitable for screen printing, either:
- Vector outlined .EPS
- .AI file created in Illustrator
- PSD. file (min. 1500 dpi at the size you want it printed)
- Incorporate the Neo-Futurist logo
- Consist of original content – submissions containing copyrighted content will be disqualified
- Be submitted on a t-shirt template, so that we know how you intend the design to be placed on the shirt (you may use our blank t-shirt template or create your own).
How to submit a design:
1. Create the best damn original Neo-Futurist t-shirt you can. Don’t forget to incorporate the baby head and to use a t-shirt template to illustrate placement of the design. Emailneotshirtcontest@neofuturists.
org for logo, t-shirt template and submission forms.
2. Email a completed submission form along with a low res. jpg file with your design (72dpi, 250kb max) toneotshirtcontest@neofuturists.
org. Remember: if you design is chosen, the Neo-Futurists will need a high res version for production (see above for guidelines on file types and sizes).
3. Feeling inspired? Than go ahead and repeat steps 1 through 3 (contestants may submit up to 3 designs for consideration during the course of the submission period.)
4. All contest submissions, questions or comments should be emailed to neotshirtcontest@neofuturists.