It is with utmost excitement that we announce Idina Menzel’s 2015 World Tour! Today we…
GILT CITY CONTEST: Win A Trip To NYC To See Idina Menzel In IF/THEN
- One lucky entrant will win the ultimate night out in New York City, complete with two tickets to “If/Then” on Broadway. The highly anticipated show features music by Tom Kitt and Brian Yorkey, the Pulitzer Prize- and Tony Award-winning duo behind “Next to Normal.”
- No need to worry about making arrangements—you’ll travel and stay in style thanks to American Airlines and the Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel.
- The new musical stars Idina Menzel, whose resume boasts mega-hits “Wicked” and recent blockbuster, “Frozen.”
- “If/Then” is directed by three-time Tony Award nominee Michael Grief, best known for directing “Rent,” which also starred Idina Menzel and current cast mate, Anthony Rapp.
- The story of parallel lives, “If/Then” explores choice, chance and what happens when the two collide.
- Redeem by: Monday, March 24, 2014
- No purchase necessary; full terms and conditions apply
- Must be 21+ to participate
Click here to view terms and conditions
Broadway buffs will revel in this trip to New York City to see new musical “If/Then,” starring Idina Menzel. Pick one lucky friend, travel in style on American Airlines and then settle into your room at the Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel, right off the Great White Way. You’ll even have time for a little city exploration before heading to the show. A dual narrative that explores the ripple effects of daily choices, “If/Then” tells the story of recent divorcée Elizabeth, who moves back to New York to begin anew. The musical follows two story lines—one about Liz, the other about Beth—revealing the divergent paths Elizabeth’s life could have taken. Tony Award winner Idina Menzel plays both main roles, lending her powerful vocals to music by Tom Kitt and Brian Yorkey (the duo behind “Next to Normal”). Full of heart and thought-provoking themes, it’s sure to be Broadway’s next big hit. — Megan Wieczorek, Gilt City Editor