http://newyork.com/, an online resource for travel, entertainment, dining, real estate and job needs, has launched…
Enter to WIN Broadway weekend in NYC! NewYork.com’s Ultimate Broadway Fan Showdown!
NewYork.com has kicked off their annual Ultimate Broadway Fan Showdown and is challenging contestants to submit a 30-second video that demonstrates their passion for Broadway for a chance to win the ultimate Broadway weekend in NYC for two, including:
- Exclusive invitation for two to go behind the scenes at the Tony Awards rehearsal on June 7
- Two tickets to see the hit musical ‘On The Town’ and a chance to meet the cast
- Two night hotel stay at the Crown Plaza Times Square Hotel, in the heart of all the Broadway action
- Two New York Passes, to get into over 80 top attractions in NYC for FREE!
- Two tickets for a Big Bus tour to explore the Big Apple
- Roundtrip airfare for two
Ten runners’ up will also receive two tickets each to see ‘On The Town’. The contest is open through Friday, May 8 at 5pm EST.
Criteria: In 30 seconds or less, contestants must capture their passion for Broadway and upload the video to Instagram® or Twitter® and include the hashtag #30secondsofbroadway. It could be a mashup of their favorite songs, a retelling of their favorite Broadway scene in 30 seconds – the sky is the limit in terms of creativity! Once the video is uploaded to a social network, participants will submit their video with the link on the submission page on NewYork.com.
Voting takes place from May 12-22 and the winner with the most votes will be announced on Tuesday, May 26. View the gallery of the video submissions.