Broadway In Chicago Announces Updated List Of Rescheduled & Cancelled Shows
The safety and health of our patrons, staff and theatrical companies is our top priority. In response to the rapidly evolving COVID-19 (coronavirus) here is an update of the shows that are canceled or are rescheduled (red font indicates most recent change):
- KEANE – CAUSE AND EFFECT TOUR, CADILLAC PALACE THEATRE, MARCH 20, 2020 IS RESCHEDULED TO DATE TBD
- MY FAIR LADY, CADILLAC PALACE THEATRE, MARCH 24 – APRIL 12, 2020 IS RESCHEDULED TO MAY 12 – 23, 2021
- WHAT THE CONSTITUTION MEANS TO ME, BROADWAY PLAYHOUSE, ORIGINALLY SCHEDULED THROUGH APRIL 12, 2020 – CANCELLED
- ONCE UPON A ONE MORE TIME, JAMES M. NEDERLANDER THEATRE, ORIGINALLY SCHEDULED APRIL 14 – MAY 17, 2020 – CANCELLED
- THE CHOIR OF MAN, BROADWAY PLAYHOUSE, APRIL 14 – 19, 2020 IS RESCHEDULED TO FEBRUARY 2 – 7, 2021
- THE CROWN – LIVE!, BROADWAY PLAYHOUSE, APRIL 21 – 26, 2020 IS RESCHEDULED TO FEBRUARY 23 – 28, 2021
- THE OFFICE! A MUSICAL PARODY, BROADWAY PLAYHOUSE, APRIL 28 – MAY 17, 2020 IS RESCHEDULED TO FEBRUARY 9 – 21, 2021
- THE SIMON & GARFUNKEL STORY, CIBC THEATRE, MAY 12 – 17, 2020 IS RESCHEDULED TO DECEMBER 1 – 6, 2020
- GOSHEN, BROADWAY PLAYHOUSE, MAY 22 – 31, 2020 – CANCELLED
Ticket holders for the above productions, including refunds for WHAT THE CONSTITUTION MEANS TO ME, ONCE UPON A ONE MORE TIME and GOSHEN
AND refunds or exchanges for KEANE, MY FAIR LADY, THE CHOIR OF MAN, THE CROWN – LIVE, THE OFFICE! A MUSICAL PARODY and THE SIMON & GARFUNKEL STORY should contact their point of purchase.
- If you purchased through Ticketmaster, call 800-775-2000 or click here for more information.
- If you purchased through the box office, call Broadway In Chicago Customer Service 312-977-1702, [email protected].
- If you are a Broadway In Chicago Subscriber, call 312-977-1717, [email protected]
- If you purchased your tickets through Broadway In Chicago Group Sales call 312-977-1710, [email protected]
Our future productions will continue to be reviewed as further guidance and recommendations are provided by the CDC and Chicago Department of Public Health.
Please check BroadwayInChicago.com for additional updates.