Broadway In Announces “FRIENDS! The Musical Parody” Digital Lottery
Broadway In Chicago is delighted to announce there will be a digital lottery and rush tickets for FRIENDS! The Musical Parody, which will play for a limited engagement at Broadway In Chicago’s Broadway Playhouse at Water Tower Place (175 E. Chestnut) from February 12 through March 3, 2019.
A digital lottery will begin February 11 at 9AM, and 10 tickets will be sold for every performance at $25 each. The lottery will happen online only the day before each performance. In addition, a limited number of day-of show rush tickets are offered for $39 per ticket. These will be available at all performances of the run for purchase in-person at the Broadway Playhouse at Water Tower Place box office beginning when the box office opens daily. Seat locations vary per performance for the digital lottery and day-of show tickets.
HOW TO ENTER THE DIGITAL LOTTERY
· Follow the link “Click here for details and to enter the lottery”
· Click the “Enter Now” button for the performance you want to attend.
· Fill out the entry form including the number of tickets you would like (1 or 2). Patrons will receive a confirmation email once they have validated their email (one time only) and successfully entered the lottery.
· After the lottery closes, patrons will be notified via email within minutes as to whether they have won or not.
· Winners have 60 minutes from the time the lottery closes to pay online with a credit card.
· After payment has been received, patrons can pick up tickets at the Broadway Playhouse at Water Tower Place (175 E. Chestnut) no sooner than 30 minutes before show time with a valid photo ID.
DIGITAL LOTTERY ADDITIONAL RULES
Limit 1 entry per person, per performance. Multiple entries will not be accepted. Patrons must be 18 years old and have a valid, non-expired photo ID that matches the names used to enter. Tickets are non-transferable. All lottery prices include a $3.50 facility fee. Ticket limits and prices displayed are at the sole discretion of the show and are subject to change without notice. Lottery prices are not valid on prior purchases. Lottery ticket offer cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. All sales final – no refunds or exchanges. Lottery may be revoked or modified at any time without notice. No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning.
ABOUT FRIENDS! The Musical Parody
FRIENDS! The Musical Parody is the comedic musical that lovingly pokes fun at TV’s Friends, celebrating the adventures of your favorite group of 20-something friends as they navigate the pitfalls of work, life and love in 1990s Manhattan.
It’s a typical day at New York’s only coffee shop, Central
Songs from FRIENDS! The Musical Parody include:
· “495 Grove Street – How Can We Afford This Place?”
· “How you Doin?” – Joey
· “We Were on a Break!” – Ross
· “Oh. My. God. It’s Janice!” – Janice
· “Will They or Wont They” – Ross and Rachel
· “The Ballad of Fat Monica”
· “The Chick and The Duck Song”
· “I am Marcel, the Monkey!”
· “Could I BE Anymore…in Love with You” – Chandler
· “The One Where We Make a Million Dollars an Episode”
· “We’ll Always Be There For You”
Bob and Tobly McSmith (Creators/Writers) have also written and created Bayside! The Saved by the Bell Musical (NYTimes Critic Pick), 90210! The Musical, The Office! A Musical Parody! and many others.
Visitfor more information and the latest tour dates.
Tuesdays at 7:30PM
Wednesdays at 2PM and 7:30PM (No matinee performance on Feb. 13 or Feb. 27)
Thursdays at 7:30PM
Fridays at 7:30PM
Saturdays at 2PM and 8PM
Sundays at 2PM (Additional evening performances will be held on Feb. 17 and March 3 at 7:30PM)
Individual tickets are currently on sale and range in price from $35-$87 with a select number of premium tickets available. Tickets are available now for groups of 10 or more by calling Broadway In Chicago Group Sales at (312) 977-1710 or emailing
ABOUT BROADWAY IN CHICAGO
Broadway In Chicago was created in July 2000 and over the past 19 years has grown to be one of the largest commercial touring homes in the country. A Nederlander Presentation, Broadway In Chicago lights up the Chicago Theater District entertaining more than 1.7 million people annually in five theatres. Broadway In Chicago presents a full range of entertainment, including musicals and plays, on the stages of five of the finest theatres in Chicago’s Loop including the Cadillac Palace Theatre, CIBC Theatre, James M. Nederlander Theatre, and just off the Magnificent Mile, the Broadway Playhouse at Water Tower Place and presenting Broadway shows at The Auditorium Theatre. For more information, visit.
Facebook @BroadwayInChicago ● Twitter @broadwaychicago ● Instagram @broadwayinchicago ● #broadwayinchicago