Media/Advertising Kit for ShowbizChicago.com January-April, 2016
Contact: Michael J. Roberts/ firstname.lastname@example.org
“Research indicates that architecture, advertising, and theater have the greatest economic potential and ability to grow in Chicago. In 2013, 43.6 million visitors came to Chicago, spending nearly $12 billion.” (Source; City of Chicago Cultural Affairs)
Overview of ShowbizChicago.com is the premiere and most popular dedicated website that covers Chicago’s unique and varied performing arts community, including theater, concerts, film, cabaret, museums, art, children’s theatre, television, music and dance.
ShowbizChicago.com also features coverage on Chicagoland’s vast philanthropic ventures including charity events (partner with BroadwayCares/Equity Fights Aids), business openings and LGBTQ outreach.
In addition, ShowbizChicago.com has a separate restaurant section which focuses on, what most consider, the best food city in the country. Add to that, ShowbizChicago.com’s Founder Michael Roberts’ ratings grabbing appearance on the popular show Check,Please, and you have a perfect opportunity to market your business to the vast marketplace.
- This media kit describes opportunities for advertisers to reach this unique, valuable audience.
- ShowbizChicago.com is part of the “Showbiz” family of websites that includes ShowbizSoCal.com (Southern California); ShowbizNoFlo.com (North Florida) and Showbiz Nation LIVE!, which houses archives for the national radio broadcast on Universal Broadcasting and iTunes.
- ShowbizSoCal.com is also a partner site with GoPride.com, the largest LGBTQ website conglomerate in the country; Music Theater International Shows-space; BroadwayStars.com and Goldstar Tickets.
Audience & Demographics
The ShowbizChicago.com audience is educated, socially mobile with expendable incomes and crosses many generations.
ShowbizChicago.com has seen traffic consistently and considerably increase since its launch in 2003 (Originally StageDoorChicago.com). Visitors toShowbizChicago.com are highly targeted, and arrive mainly via browser bookmarks, targeted search engine queries, social media interactions, and highly relevant inbound links. In short, our website is uniquely positioned to offer an audience that is receptive to your advertising message.
The following information describes the size and scale of ShowbizSoCal.com audience.
Monthly Uniques Monthly Page views Page views Per Visit
Click-throughs via partner sites (BroadwayStars.com/MTIShowSpace.com/TheatreInChicago.com)
Here is a breakdown of the demographics of ShowbizSoCal.com audience.
|AVERAGE INCOME:||$85,000 +|
The above traffic and demographic information was sourced via Google Analytics, Jetpack and Cision and averaged to the higher percentage.
Rates & Opportunities
ShowbizChicago.com offers numerous advertising opportunities for advertisers to reach this valuable, targeted audience.
Standard Advertising Opportunities
Ad prices are listed as a monthly rate with a one year contract.
In addition to standard website banner advertising,ShowbizSoCal.com also offers the following:
- National Radio Mentions (Showbiz Nation LIVE! with Michael Roberts airing Monday’s 8pm-10pm EST on the Universal Broadcasting Network and available on iTunes.
- Podcast Sponsorships
- Video ad capabilities. As Showbiz Nation LIVE! as well as our sites stream video content, we can place your pre-produced television ad or radio spot directly on our platform with no preproduction costs incurred to you.
- Sponsored Featured Stories.
These additional opportunities allow you to reach our targeted audience through non-traditional media. Often, the audience is more engaged when watching video or when on a mobile device. Contact us for additional information on how you can take advantage of these unique opportunities.