LEARN TO MASTER THE ART OF COOKING WITH SUR LA TABLE BEFORE SEEING HIT PLAY AT BROADWAY PLAYHOUSE
Broadway In Chicago is thrilled to announce that TO MASTER THE ART, by William Brown and Doug Frew, has partnered with Sur La Table (900 North Michigan) for an exclusive offer for patrons to enjoy the ultimate foodie experience with a French-inspired hands-on cooking class conducted by Sur La Table, before select performances at the Broadway Playhouse at Water Tower Place (175 E. Chestnut).
Join us for a very special and delicious day event! A Sur La Table resident chef will encourage your appetite by demonstrating easy, traditional French cooking techniques and sharing tips for infusing your own cooking with culinary savoir-faire at their brand-new in-store kitchen. After you’ve indulged in the craft of French cooking, see a performance of TO MASTER THE ART. Sur La Table, the retail destination for those with a passion for cooking and a love for food is located two blocks from TO MASTER THE ART in the 900 North Michigan Shops. With cooking classes in over 40 locations, Sur La Table operates the largest avocational cooking school nationwide. The package is $98 total and space is limited.
Sur La Table classes are prior to the TO MASTER THE ART performances listed below:
- · Wednesday, September 11 evening: Class will be 5 – 7pm; performance at 7:30pm
- · Wednesday, September 25 matinee: Class will be 11:30am – 1:30pm; performance at 2pm
- · Wednesday, September 25 evening: Class will be 5 – 7pm; performance at 7:30pm
- · Sunday, September 29 matinee: class at 5 – 7pm; show at 2pm*
- · Wednesday, October 2 evening: Class will be 5 – 7pm; performance at 7:30pm
- · Sunday, October 6 matinee: class at 11:30am – 1:30pm; show at 2pm
- · Wednesday, October 9 matinee: Class will be 11:30am-1:30pm; performance at 2pm
- · Tuesday, October 15: Class at 5 – 7pm; show at 7:30pm
- · Wednesday, October 16 matinee: Class will be 11:30am-1:30pm; performance at 2pm
- · Wednesday, October 16 evening: Class at 5 – 7pm; show at 7:30pm
*NOTE: Class is following performance for September 29
About Sur La Table
Since its beginnings in Seattle’s Pike Place Market in 1972, Sur La Table has believed that the kitchen is the center of the home. Today, those with a passion for cooking and a love for food can discover a leading selection of global brands in over 100 Sur La Table stores, online at www.surlatable.com, through the Sur La Table Catalog and via the Sur La Table Gift Registry.
The performance schedule for TO MASTER THE ART is as follows:
Tuesdays at 7:30 p.m.
Wednesdays at 7:30 p.m. (additional matinee performances on 9/25, 10/2, 10/9 and 10/16 at 2 p.m.)
Thursdays at 7:30 p.m.
Fridays at 7:30 p.m.
Saturdays at 2 & 8 p.m.
Sundays at 2 p.m. (additional performances on 9/15 and 9/22 at 6:30 p.m.)
Please note: Ticket prices and performance schedule are subject to change
Tickets for TO MASTER THE ART at the Broadway Playhouse at Water Tower Place r.ange from $25-$75. A select number of premium seats are also available for many performances. Tickets are available now for groups of 10 or more by calling Broadway In Chicago Group Sales at (312) 977-1710. Tickets are available at all Broadway In Chicago Box Offices (24 W. Randolph St., 151 W. Randolph St., 18 W. Monroe St. and 175 E. Chestnut), the Broadway In Chicago Ticket Kiosk at Water Tower Place (845 N. Michigan Ave.), the Broadway In Chicago Ticket Line at (800) 775-2000, all Ticketmaster retail locations and online at www.BroadwayInChicago.com.